It's friday night and the holidays are almost over. I'm a bundle of mixed feelings.
Sad, depressed, upset, irritated and annoyed cause the holidays are way too short and are almost over, and I'll have to return to that fucking place called "school" and face every fucking thing again. A-A-R-G-H.
On the other hand, the past two weeks have been really, really wonderful. Thank you so very much. Haha I know we think it's oddly formal and maybe borderline sarcastic to say thanks in that way, but I mean it. I really do! Thanks loads :)
I've been out every day this holidays. Whoo. Every day!
Mother'll be back on Wednesday. This means from Sunday onwards, my dad, brother and I have to rush around cleaning the house. Fuck damn it the floor hasn't been mopped for almost ten days! HA. Oh well good luck to us, that's really all I can say.
Anyone wanna help? hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment